Parallel Flat Nose Plier - MAUN - L140mm - serrated jaws - #4860
Parallel Flat Nose Plier - MAUN - L140mm - serrated jaws - #4860 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN.
PARALLEL JAWS WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
A TOOLBOX ESSENTIAL.
Great for manipulating and straightening wire, with a v-slotted jaw.
Engineered with serrated parallel jaws for a vice-like grip on square and hexagonal fastenings.
Made in England.
140 mm length.
10 mm jaw opening.
8 mm jaw width.
- Multi-purpose tool, perfect for holding, gripping and manipulating.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Serrated jaws for improved grip.
- V-slot to feed and hold wire and rod securely along jaw length.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
Couldn't load pickup availability