Presidium Diamond Mate-A
Presidium Diamond Mate-A is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Mainly for Rough Diamonds - A pocket-sized instrument that instantly verifies the authenticity of diamonds based on their thermal properties.
The Presidium Diamond Mate Tester has a retractable probe tip that ensures consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results. With the industry’s thinnest probe tip size of 0.6mm, PDMT tests diamonds as small as 0.02ct. Test results are instantly indicated by an LED light and continuous audible beep.
Operates on alkaline AAA batteries.(not included)
May be used with AC adapter.
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip for enhanced accuracy that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip (0.6mm) for testing diamonds as small as 0.02ct
- Metal alert buzzer to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- No waiting time between tests
- Clear and easy-to-read LED display
- Low battery indicator
- Low battery consumption
- Leather carrying sleeve included
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 160mm (6.3 inches)
- Width: 21mm (0.83 inches)
- Height: 30mm (1.18 inches)
- Weight: 45g
Couldn't load pickup availability