Presidium Multi-Tester III
Presidium Multi-Tester III is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
A pocket-sized instrument that instantly identifies diamonds and moissanites based on their thermal and electrical properties.
The Presidium Multi Tester III is the only instrument needed to verify the authenticity of diamonds against moissanites, cubic zirconia, and other diamond simulants. Showcasing a new ergonomic design with a rubberized anti-slip grip, PMuT III promises greater ease of handling during testing.
Presidium’s Multi Tester is the world’s first tester that tests for both diamonds and moissanites in a single instrument. Its measuring probes and electronics circuitries detect data from the gemstone being tested via a customized micro-controller, identifying diamonds and moissanites based on their thermal and electrical properties.
PMuT III has a retractable probe tip that ensures consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results. With the industry's thinnest probe tip size of 0.6mm, PMuT III tests diamonds as small as 0.02ct.
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip (0.6mm) for testing gemstones as small as 0.02ct
- Metal alert buzzer to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- No waiting time between tests
- Ergonomic design with rubberized anti-slip grip for better handling during testing
- 180-degree multi-viewing LED display
- Catered to both left-handed and right-handed users alike
- International voltage compatibility
- Low batter indicator
- Automatic power off
- Protective carrying case included
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 165mm (6.5 inches)
- Width: 25mm (0.98 inches)
- Height: 40mm (1.57 inches)
- Weight: 97g
Power and Battery
- 3 x AAA batteries (approximately 2.5 hours of continuous operation)
- : 165 x 40 x 25mm (6.5 x 1.6 x 0.96in)
- Weight: 97g (0.45lb)
- Power: 3 x AAA batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 3 hours of continuous use based on alkaline batteries
- Standby Time: 10 min from the last measurement
- Operating temperature: 18°C-27°C (65°F-80°F)
- Storage temperature: 10°C- 50°C (50°F-122°F)
Couldn't load pickup availability